Rayovac Proline Size 312 Hearing Aid Batteries, 48 Pack
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by HEARING AID BATTERY CLUB
(70 customer reviews)
Product Features Total of 48 Premium Zinc Air Batteries, now Mercury Free Compatible with all Size 312 Hearing Aid Batteries Up to 4 Year Shelf Life Now Mercury Free Freshness Guaranteed
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5231 in Health and Beauty
- Brand: Proline Advanced
- Model: 312A
- Size 312
- 48 Pack
- Rayovac Proline - Best Hearing Aid Batteries
- Freshness Guaranteed
Most helpful customer reviews
44 of 47 people found the following review helpful.
Rayovac Proline 312
I have been using hearing aids for 4 months now. These batteries were the ones I ordered after the free Energizer batteries ran out. I get 5 to 7 days depending on how many hours a day I wear the hearing aids which run from 6 to 10 hours a day. I cannot tell very well when to change them though, usually after I say "Huh" to 3 people in a row which is probably too long. The effectiveness does not drop off quickly but very gradually. I wish it was easier to tell when they weren't working. When I was not wearing the hearing aids I would open the battery holder so the batteries no longer were in contact to extend their use.
Things I liked:
- The packaging is very nice. I remove the plastic dispenser wheel from the cardboard backing and it fits nicely in the hearing aids case. I always have up to 8 extra batteries when needed. I put the used batteries back in the dispenser when expired. It is easy to tell the difference between used and new. I will be looking for a place to recycle them when I get the next package.
- Batteries seem consistent in how long they last, they also appear quality made.
- Great price and free shipping, but that is Amazon not the batteries.
Things I disliked:
- They don't taste very good. Oh wait that is for a different review! Yeah I am getting older.
Nothing I dislike so call it a definite recommendation from me.
Edit: now 3 months later.
During a visit to my audiologist I was informed that my Hearing Aid will beep when it is time for a battery change. So I let it run to that point and in fact when it did beep I thought it was someone else's cell phone. I have since found that using this method these batteries last between 10 and 14 days for me. I was fairly shocked how much longer they did last compared to my preconceived notion as to how often to replace them. I have not noticed any degradation to any functions to the hearing aids at all over that period of time.
Now I am wondering if anyone knows where these can be sent to be recycled? It seems a shame to throw out something that appears that it can be so easily reused.
21 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
no problem on these batteries
By Earnest Jane
I am happy with my order. When the batteries arrived, I saw that they were the same kind my audiologist sells at her office. They were always of good strength. These that came through the mail are also. (Still in early stages of using them.) I recommend them. Rayovac Proline Size 312 Hearing Aid Batteries, 48 Pack
Two years later, December 2012, I really like these batteries STILL. I have never had a faulty or short-lasting one. It makes me feel confident that I can reach into my drawer and know that I have enough, and that they are good quality.
33 of 38 people found the following review helpful.
Best Batteries Ever
By Merrilyn E. Lingren
All my previous hearing aid batteries have lasted only about 8 hours. These last a full week! Truly amazing.